4-4-24 Thursday Weigh-In First Weigh-In of April

Since no one started weighing this morning

I will do it now just after I got Chocolate and wine delivered. (Jealous) LOL

I am third most traveled this cruise, and this is a perk. (last cruise too) Who would of thought

NOT ME!

I will be good, only 8 pieces of chocolate, 1 piece. every 2 days. 16 day cruise.

I've been eating pretty well, don't think I 've gained. Harder this cruise because have more perks foodwise.

But have come with a loss before want to this time too.🚢

Hope to more people here tomorrow.  Jan and Izena thinking of you.♥️

• Like 2

I'm glad you started the thread Belle.  Right now I'm not weighing, but still trying to be good with eating.  

So, Belle, what did you get for wine?  If you drink it just a little at a time, it really doesn't count (hahaha).  Would love to hear about your trip.

Hope others come in and talk.  Jan

• Like 1

Belle, good for you, portioning out your chocolate! Sounds like you are doing well during your cruse. And congrats being 3rd most traveled - that's impressive!

Jan, I read your post about dealing with bells palsy - that's awful. I hope you get better soon. Like Belle, I know a couple of people that had this happened to also. They recovered well and never had another episode. Take care!

I lost about a pound this week. I'm happy with that!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

I am sorry I missed last weeks weigh-in.  Work did not slow down, if anything in stepped on the gas and it’s all I can do to keep my teeth in. We own a high-end window and door company and the work is coming in at such a fast pace that it threatens to spiral out of my control.  (Think of Lucille Ball working at the conveyor belt packing chocolate candies). Each day starts very early and does not stop until 10 or 11 at night.  Weekends are only slightly better as I allow myself to sleep a little later. Our cruise, (one year away now) is our retirement cruise as we are grooming an employee to take over the company when we get home.  I really am a workaholic (my husband and I both are)and when we crawl into bed at night, we both have tortured, endless task dreams 😖. I am counting Down the days.

so, even though my work days have not gotten better, I was able to get back on track with my food intake and have purged my pantry of black licorice (my #1 weakness).  I am back on schedule for the most part and meals are sensible. I have not missed a session with my trainer.  Had Easter with my folks and did all the cooking and I had a good meal but didn’t eat until I was full.  So at weigh -in today I haven’t gained anything but I haven’t lost anything either.

I am glad Belle is having a great time and is enjoying the paced consumption of her chocolates.  So sorry to hear Izena has had such a significant reversal of fortune.  I hope you recover and recover soon and get back to your favorite dog park. Jan I hope the Bells Palsy is temporary and that you are unburdened by it very soon.

• Like 2