Viking senior ship staff — Captain, Hotel Manager, etc

Torquato

Yes, it is posted on the ship itself ahead of each itinerary in the Viking Daily and a picture on the wall on the way to Chef's Table.

It changes frequently from itinerary to itinerary so I'm not aware of any "master" list anywhere.  It is common for people to query those on the ship's itinerary ahead of them as to posting a picture of the officers in case they stay on board for their specific cruise.

Cruise lines and Shipping Lines, often have a document listing all ships showing the schedule of Masters and Officers. However, it is normally tightly controlled. I used to receive copies of the P&O/Princess schedule for many years, but since everyone I worked with is now retired, I no longer receive updates.

I expect Viking has a similar document available, but it is unlikely to be made available to pax.

• Like 3

FWIW, Crystal used to regularly post that information for all of their cruises on the website.  That is not back to full implementation.  However, since they have only two ships, and the senior staff stays with the same ship, it's an easy task to find out who's who.  Serenity will always one of two captains, of two hotel directors, of two cruise directors. Ditto for Symphony.

And FWIW, most all of the staff also stay with the same ship.  So you can come back and find much the same personnel (albeit with vacation shuffling) in all public facing functions.