Will I lose my price drop FCC if I win an upgrade BID after that ?

After a price drop for my balcony i asked for a FCC. 

NCL confirmed that as a one-time good will gesture,  they have created a future cruise credits for me and my wife (900$ total).

These credits will be available for one year to book and sail, upon completion my cruise on Debarkation Day.  

Now i would like to put a bid to upgrade to Haven.

What happen if I win that upgrade ? Will I still get the FCC after my cruise or is it cancelled because i'm an no longer in my original balcony ?

Because if I lose my $900 FCC, then my upgrade become much more expensive than just the bid.

Anyone had this particular situation before ?

Thank you for your advice.

I know this doesn’t answer your question, but I have a similar scenario. The price of my May sailing went down quite a bit. I received a FCC from NCL, same as you.  The weird thing is I had bid on upgrades before requesting the price adjustment. Now if I go and try and modify my bids, I can see them, but when I try to modify them it says “no eligible cruise found”. I have never seen that message before so I’m assuming because I got the FCCs it cancelled out my eligibility to bid. I’ll be curious to see what your experience is. 

17 hours ago, reveur15 said:

After a price drop for my balcony i asked for a FCC. 

NCL confirmed that as a one-time good will gesture,  they have created a future cruise credits for me and my wife (900$ total).

These credits will be available for one year to book and sail, upon completion my cruise on Debarkation Day.  

Now i would like to put a bid to upgrade to Haven.

What happen if I win that upgrade ? Will I still get the FCC after my cruise or is it cancelled because i'm an no longer in my original balcony ?

Because if I lose my $900 FCC, then my upgrade become much more expensive than just the bid.

Anyone had this particular situation before ?

Thank you for your advice.

7 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

I know this doesn’t answer your question, but I have a similar scenario. The price of my May sailing went down quite a bit. I received a FCC from NCL, same as you.  The weird thing is I had bid on upgrades before requesting the price adjustment. Now if I go and try and modify my bids, I can see them, but when I try to modify them it says “no eligible cruise found”. I have never seen that message before so I’m assuming because I got the FCCs it cancelled out my eligibility to bid. I’ll be curious to see what your experience is. 

Instead of guessing. why not call NCL and ask?

Only NCL can answer, with any authority, your concerns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

I have an FCC resulting from price crop after final payment for our upcoming cruise on the Spirit and am still receiving Upgrade notice offers.

4 minutes ago, kjquilts said:

I have an FCC resulting from price crop after final payment for our upcoming cruise on the Spirit and am still receiving Upgrade notice offers.

I am still receiving offers and can place bids, but if I try to modify any of the bids it says “no eligible cruise found”.  I don’t really care because I’m happy with the cabin I have and don’t really want to spend any more money. I just thought it was weird.