Prebooking the 360 experience

Yg13

Hello all,

first time princess cruiser here. I’m booked in a suite for a summer sailing and one of the benefits is the 360 specialty dining experience. I tried to book online but the app forces you to pay for it and doesn’t recognize the suite benefit. When I call to the ocean ready (I think that’s what it’s called?) department, they tell me it can only be booked onboard. 

I am celebrating my birthday this trip and I don’t want to risk it being sold out/fully booked by the time we board. Anyone have experience with this? TIA

13 minutes ago, Yg13 said:

About a month ago, in March 

Bad news.  The 360 experience is no longer free for those booked in a suite after December 1, 2022.  It was an absolutely amazing experience that I highly recommend.

Yeah, it's no longer free anymore for suite guests.  (It should be, IMHO, since perks are relatively few given the high cost of suites).

Anyway, I did it in February on the Enchanted when it was free.  My review can be found via search.  Short version: wouldn't do it if I had to pay. 

6 minutes ago, JGmf said:

Yeah, it's no longer free anymore for suite guests.  (It should be, IMHO, since perks are relatively few given the high cost of suites).

Anyway, I did it in February on the Enchanted when it was free.  My review can be found via search.  Short version: wouldn't do it if I had to pay. 

I would say it is much better than the Chefs dinner it is a wonderful experience. But test it is no longer a suite perk and of course it only exists on 2 ships 

Sounds like you missed the cut off to receive it as a suite perk, but I would still encourage you to consider it as a birthday gift to yourself. 

We splurged and purchased it for our family of 5 on our New Year’s cruise on Discovery. We go to the theatre a lot and I just equated it to what we might spend on tickets for a show, because it really is an experience - not just a meal. 

I can say we all found it exceptional from beginning to end - the food, wine, presentation, it’s all very special. I felt it was worth the investment for a one time special evening.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Bad news.  The 360 experience is no longer free for those booked in a suite after December 1, 2022.  It was an absolutely amazing experience that I highly recommend.

Appreciate the response. I’d certainly consider paying for it, but The phone reps confirmed that it is a complementary benefit for suite guests, do you have a link where it indicates that the suite comp was discontinued?

1 hour ago, Yg13 said:

The phone reps confirmed that it is a complementary benefit for suite guests, do you have a link where it indicates that the suite comp was discontinued?

Unfortunately, the phone reps are often a few 'clicks' away from being fully up-to-date and informed.  Maybe they pivoted back to making it a comp benefit for suites?  Doubt it, but who knows?

Anyway, the ultimate arbiter is your travel summary.  Go look at it online or on your app, under the "services" section.  If it's listed there as zero dollars, then you're golden.  If that's the case, the only way we've collectively figured out how to book it gratis, prior to boarding, is to email guest services....but if you simply go to the concierge when you board the ship, you can do the same in person.

1 hour ago, Yg13 said:

Appreciate the response. I’d certainly consider paying for it, but The phone reps confirmed that it is a complementary benefit for suite guests, do you have a link where it indicates that the suite comp was discontinued?

I have the two emails that I received about it.  If you log into Princess.com/manage reservations/luggage tag and print summary do you see it listed with any of your other package benefit.

if you search in here, you should be able to find a thread discussing about the change.

Here  is part of the email that I received at the end of January.

And because you booked a suite before December 1, 2023, it won't cost you a thing!

This epic, seven-course journey transports you to the Mediterranean. 

We can’t give away the menu, but we can give you a sense (or five) of what to expect: 

• Seven courses showcasing the best of Mediterranean cuisine perfectly paired with cocktails and wine
  • Dazzling imagery in a room wrapped with hi-def screens
  • Stunning hi-res sound for a unique sonic element
  • Enticing aromas pumped into the atmosphere 
  • Captivating stories about the food you’re enjoying ? and the people who produced it

Space is limited, so secure your seat at the table with your suite concierge as soon as you're on board. “

43 minutes ago, JGmf said:

Unfortunately, the phone reps are often a few 'clicks' away from being fully up-to-date and informed.  Maybe they pivoted back to making it a comp benefit for suites?  Doubt it, but who knows?

Anyway, the ultimate arbiter is your travel summary.  Go look at it online or on your app, under the "services" section.  If it's listed there as zero dollars, then you're golden.  If that's the case, the only way we've collectively figured out how to book it gratis, prior to boarding, is to email guest services....but if you simply go to the concierge when you board the ship, you can do the same in person.

Not everything shows on travel summary. For instance full sites get complimentary specialty dinner embarkation might but it doesn’t show. 
Plus package details will be there and OBC but no suite benefits 

54 minutes ago, memoak said:

Not everything shows on travel summary. For instance full sites get complimentary specialty dinner embarkation might but it doesn’t show. 
Plus package details will be there and OBC but no suite benefits 

True.  But for me and my February 2024 free suite-benefit 360 Experience, it was listed under the 'services' section with a zero dollar cost.  Hence, I'm assuming that's their standard procedure.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JGmf said:

True.  But for me and my February 2024 free suite-benefit 360 Experience, it was listed under the 'services' section with a zero dollar cost.  Hence, I'm assuming that's their standard procedure.

It was the same in my case.so I was wondering whether it a

was listed under @Yg13’s detailed summary.  If yes, they could make a strong argument.