Ovation Cabin Help

So just off Ovation Of The Seas from a fantastic 10 night sail to New Zealand and apart from missing Picton due to the weather and a rocky-old ride 3 days back to Sydney it was a mighty time . Perfect weather for the Sounds so happy cruising all round .

Now I need help with cabin advice ( which I can normally access if we are cruising Celebrity ).

We are keen to book another short cruise on Ovation in November for our family of 10 again ( we had a wonderful time on Quantum togeter in January )

Need advice on cabins we can get together on deck 6 aft - 6686-6688 , 6690- 6692 , and 6682 . Hoping someone has sailed on these and can give advice regarding The proximity to Two 70 - the noise , sound , activities being the concern for cabin noise in these particular cabins . We will have grandchildren 5,6,7,8 with us .  Any advice much appreciated  

1 hour ago, hammo said:

Any advice much appreciated  

The RCI section of CC has a cabin review section - look at any of the Q class ships for feedback. Unlikely noise will be an issue from 270 itself. You might get more noise from folks in the hallway cutting through there to the back door of 270. 

• Like 1

One thing to note with balconies on deck 6 of Quantum class is these will likely have at least a partial obstruction to your view based on the life boats that hang above deck 5. As I'm not a smoker I don't really pay much attention to which side of the ship is the "smoking" side but if it's an issue for you, consider that the smoking area on Deck 5 may be just below your balcony. 

I agree with Biker, the noise you'll probably get will be people leaving the show via that back door to 270 up on deck 6 and coming down your hallway. 

• Like 1