My Silhouette cruise Nov 1 2025 is gone!

I went to price check as I do on a regular basis, and the cruise is now missing.  It was an 8 night to the ABC islands.  Don't know why it has disappeared! Does anyone know? I have not received a phone call or email concerning this. Ugh - our 50th anniversary & my 70th birthday.

I did call Celebrity.  Agent said it was strange and he would talk to his supervisor.  He came back on and said the Revenue Dept was looking at it and it should show up again tomorrow...Not sure what that means. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RICruisegal said:

I did call Celebrity.  Agent said it was strange and he would talk to his supervisor.  He came back on and said the Revenue Dept was looking at it and it should show up again tomorrow...Not sure what that means. 

I was just looking at it today...considering booking BB.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I was just looking at it today...considering booking BB.

The 6 night one? I have been several times to Cozumel, only 1x to GC and Bimini was not in my radar...however, it is enticing.

Edited by RICruisegal

20 minutes ago, RICruisegal said:

The 6 night one? I have been several times to Cozumel, only 1x to GC and Bimini was not in my radar...however, it is enticing.

Yes...6 night;  sorry.... just checked and it's Nov. 9 not 1st..BB with Nov. 16.

2 hours ago, RICruisegal said:

They have been known to take a cruise offline if a major repricing is in the works.

2 hours ago, patty1955 said:

It's still available on 3rd party websites so I must be Celebrity's IT department again.

Some websites take an occasional snapshot of a cruise which they present to customers, but they don’t actually check realtime availability until near the end of the booking process.

2 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

Some websites take an occasional snapshot of a cruise which they present to customers, but they don’t actually check realtime availability until near the end of the booking process.

The Big Box TA I checked with checks in real time.

1 minute ago, patty1955 said:

The Big Box TA I checked with checks in real time.

Actually, you wouldn’t know unless you successfully purchased a cruise that showed unavailable on the Celebrity website.  I do know that either I had incredibly poor timing, or they don’t, since I’ve had the cruise price change between when I logged on and when I tried to purchase.

8 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

Actually, you wouldn’t know unless you successfully purchased a cruise that showed unavailable on the Celebrity website.  

You might be right. I just checked and the German site shows it sold out.

2 hours ago, Mark_K said:

They have been known to take a cruise offline if a major repricing is in the works.

I hope it is a price decrease, lol.  Already has gone down 2x by $100 each time.

7 hours ago, RICruisegal said:

I went to price check as I do on a regular basis, and the cruise is now missing.  It was an 8 night to the ABC islands.  Don't know why it has disappeared! Does anyone know? I have not received a phone call or email concerning this. Ugh - our 50th anniversary & my 70th birthday.

It appears to be available on the TA site. All looks good.