New glitch on the Royal app thingy

OK, we got in with our new passwords, and now it's time to check the set sail pass.

Mrs. Caver can only view and print our daughter's set sail pass when she clicks on hers. Same when she clicks on mine.

Yours truly can see my own set sail, but when I try to see Mrs. Caver's or our daughter's,  they both appear as me. My set sail for all three of us, in other words.

OK, so daughter's shows all three correctly.

And wife is the one who booked all three of us, and the cabin is in her name.

When we get to the terminal, we can hand them all three phones and shuffle them under a set of Red Solo Cups. See if we get on the ship.

28 minutes ago, OldCaver said:

OK, we got in with our new passwords, and now it's time to check the set sail pass.

Mrs. Caver can only view and print our daughter's set sail pass when she clicks on hers. Same when she clicks on mine.

Yours truly can see my own set sail, but when I try to see Mrs. Caver's or our daughter's,  they both appear as me. My set sail for all three of us, in other words.

OK, so daughter's shows all three correctly.

And wife is the one who booked all three of us, and the cabin is in her name.

When we get to the terminal, we can hand them all three phones and shuffle them under a set of Red Solo Cups. See if we get on the ship.

To me it’s easier to see/pr t my Set Sail pass and luggage tags from the website.  

We always print our Set Sail pass and breeze right through check in while others are still scrolling on their phones…😎😎

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

To me it’s easier to see/pr t my Set Sail pass and luggage tags from the website.  

We always print our Set Sail pass and breeze right through check in while others are still scrolling on their phones…😎😎

While I agree that it’s a good idea to print the set sails (we don’t but I do screenshot them)

we breeze right through with my my set sail passes in my Apple wallet on my phone.

But I have seen others scrolling the phone 😁

47 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

While I agree that it’s a good idea to print the set sails (we don’t but I do screenshot them)

we breeze right through with my my set sail passes in my Apple wallet on my phone.

But I have seen others scrolling the phone 😁

I agree!!  We also keep ours in our Apple wallet too.  We always seem to get in line behind a family with multiple members and only one person has all their Set Sail passes…..😂😂😂

• Haha 1

So my problem is DH and DD are mixed up. Separate cabins, but DD comes up with DHs C&A number and vice versa. Cannot edit numbers. Leaving from Vancouver, so can only complete on app.

I dread the phone call I will have to make to fix it.

• Like 1