Reservations for speciality restaurant - how far in advance?

BillK400

I tried to find the information on the Oceania website (it just indicated anywhere between 45 and 7 days). I'm sure this is based on your cabin class. We are in an Oceanview cabin on the Marina for a cruise in August. I know we get one reservation per specialty restaurant on this 15-day cruise but, how far in advance can we make the specialty restaurant reservations? Thanks!

Bill

1 hour ago, BillK400 said:

I tried to find the information on the Oceania website (it just indicated anywhere between 45 and 7 days). I'm sure this is based on your cabin class. We are in an Oceanview cabin on the Marina for a cruise in August. I know we get one reservation per specialty restaurant on this 15-day cruise but, how far in advance can we make the specialty restaurant reservations? Thanks!

Bill

It will be listed on your invoice from Oceania and it will also show when you sign into your account on Oceania website and under "manage your bookings"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillK400 said:

Bill

Like they said your date to book is list on invoice....that said do it as soon as you can-wouldn't wait.

@BillK400

I have not been in an Oceanview Stateroom but I believe it is 45 days from Embarkation. More than likely you will not get your first choices because other higher level categories start booking up to 75 days in advance. Take whatever restaurants and times that are available and be willing to “Share” a table. When you board in August, you can stop at the Reservation Desk and see what you can do to adjust restaurants and reservation times.  Also, when you are at the Reservation Desk, ask about any availability the first night in any of the Specialty restaurants. If they have anything available, they will give it to you and it WON’T count against your Specialty restaurant allocation. 
Good Luck and enjoy Marina after her new “Refurb” that should be starting today or soon. 
Mauibabes 

• Like 3

Just a suggestion that you are more likely to get what you want by indicating you are willing to share.  We are on the Vista and all of our shared tables have been with one other couple, and almost always a lot of fun.  

Hank

• Like 2