A toast to West Africa on Regent Seven Seas Navigator

Interested in thoughts on ports and advice for ports.  Would also like to hear more about the Regent Seven Seas Navigator boat and when it was updated.  

19 minutes ago, language said:

Interested in thoughts on ports and advice for ports.  Would also like to hear more about the Regent Seven Seas Navigator boat and when it was updated.  

You should post your question(s) about Africa on the Africa/Middle East Ports of Call board and you questions about the Regent Seven Seas Navigator on the Regent Seven Seas board.

3 hours ago, language said:

Thank you.  Will work on figuring this out.  

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  There is an abundance of information on this site but it can take a while to figure out how to access it all.  The secret is to start on the home page and then drill down by category into the various boards and sub-forums.

If you haven't figured out @njhorseman's advice yet here are the links:

Thank you for this information capriccio.  When I look at the home page for cruise critic, one does not see the forum tab which I did see pressing on the Afirca (and Middle East) Ports of call that you sent to me.  Is there someplace I should be looking for the forum tab?  Lois Weinstein

Lori  -  I see that I misled you because the Africa & Middle East forum is set up differently from others that are broken down by area and country or just country. I guess there aren't enough cruise ports in Africa to warrant that.  You can obviously post questions there - just make sure you include the port's name in the title.

If you want to research the entire forum:  go to Search in the upper right corner of the page

image.png.07dc69fb3654ea8daee841f9cd5bea3d.png

and enter each port's name individually.  For example, I entered Cape Town and got this result:

image.thumb.png.250ff763e1a2a6761247bc638c93692a.png