San Diego Restaurants near Cruise Terminal

40 minutes ago, lidodeck03 said:

Thank you! That was one that we had thought about trying!

I hope you do try it!  It's pretty good!  Hubby loves getting an appetizer portion of the cheese wheel pasta.  There's a pretty good bar menu as well.

Enjoy.

Portside Pier is right next to the cruise terminal with 3 or 4 restaurants, mostly seafood.

For Italian you'd want to walk up to Little Italy and there are a half dozen or more good places.

I agree with CruiserBruce, the Fish Market is a great choice. We walked there along the waterfront which was fun. The food was great (yummy chowder!) and the views out on the patio were spectacular. 

If you are eating dinner, we much prefer Top of the Market, upstairs from the Fish Market. We are hoping they start doing lunches again one day.

At the Portside Pier we like the Brigantine, but really like the Ketch Grill & Tapas. It has such a great menu and atmosphere,

I will throw out something a bit different. I love taking the ferry across to Coronado and lots of restaurants within walking distance of the Ferry Landing. Nice way to spend and afternoon or evening also. On Sunday there was a band playing also on the grass.

On 4/30/2024 at 12:02 PM, calbred said:

I will throw out something a bit different. I love taking the ferry across to Coronado and lots of restaurants within walking distance of the Ferry Landing. Nice way to spend and afternoon or evening also. On Sunday there was a band playing also on the grass.

Now that's the way I would do it.  My mom and dad lived on Coronado at the Landing and there's several very good places to eat near the ferry landing and the trip isn't bad also.  Now if you want to go 1st class book a dinner or cocktail sunset bay cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1