Logging off Voom on laptop

Just wondering if anyone has a tip for logging off Voom from your laptop (windows PC).   Rather than purchasing two Internet separate plans, I purchased two devices and I'm sharing the two lines with my girlfriend.  It's been kind of problematic as we keep bumping each other off the Internet as we move between devices and in/out of our stateroom.   I'm using my laptop as a hot spot and that works great when we're both in the stateroom.   My laptop is sharing with both of our iPads and my phone.   Problem comes when it's time to leave the room and we both want Internet outside of the stateroom.  I can't figure out how to signoff in the room from the PC.  Logout.com is not working.   Thanks for any tips. 

That didn't work either,  this is what I get. 

image.thumb.png.7e5f4ea628b949a02f190d54e064eed5.png

But, I'm using Firefox, so I tried Chrome, and that seems a little better.   I don't think Safari is available for PCs, but I think that that would probably be best. 

1 hour ago, Joe33472 said:

Problem comes when it's time to leave the room and we both want Internet outside of the stateroom. 

You'll have to give up your laptop sharing and have the two devices you use around the ship bump all the other devices. Or, if you are together all the time and one of your devices can share a Wi-Fi signal, do that with one of the devices.

• Like 1

On the Adventure last week, I found it really finicky to switch devices and even logon.com didn’t usually work. It was definitely not as easy as it has been for me on previous cruises. 

Onboardicafe.com is what I had the best luck with for switching devices. I can’t recall if there was a log off option on that screen but maybe try that if you haven’t already. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You'll have to give up your laptop sharing and have the two devices you use around the ship bump all the other devices. Or, if you are together all the time and one of your devices can share a Wi-Fi signal, do that with one of the devices.

Thank you!  This is a great idea.   We're mostly together.  I'm just going to leaving one sign-on for my laptop to share with our iPads while in the room and then I'll use my other sign-on for my phone, which I'll share the Internet connection.

27 minutes ago, prmssk said:

On the Adventure last week, I found it really finicky to switch devices and even logon.com didn’t usually work. It was definitely not as easy as it has been for me on previous cruises. 

Onboardicafe.com is what I had the best luck with for switching devices. I can’t recall if there was a log off option on that screen but maybe try that if you haven’t already. 

Thanks!  I definitely think that the issue (at least in part) is Firefox.  In Chrome, onboardicafe.com appears to work.  Thanks again! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RobInMN said:

Are you using a VPN? I get that if I forget to turn my VPN off. 

I purchased Shark VPN to use on the cruise and in Europe, but haven't really used it at all yet.  Maybe once we get to Europe. 

I think my best bet at this point is to leave my girlfriend's phone always connected to one of the two logins and I'll sign off on my laptop and reconnect my phone when we're going to be gone from the room for awhile.   

The logoff.com works in Chrome but not in Firefox.   I noticed this morning that even on Chrome, when you type on logoff.com there really isn't a button to select, it just logs you off the Internet. 

• Like 1