‘Undefined Days Till Sailing’ Message in Online Check-In

It’s after midnight and I should be able to check in, but when I click ‘Complete Online Check-In’ I get a message that says “Undefined Days Till Sailing”. Does anyone know how to get around this message? I stayed up late to try to get an early boarding time and am really disappointed. 😞

TIA,

Ashley

It might be a glitch in the system.  Or maybe you are trying to check in too early - are you Platinum or Diamond?  If so, you should be able to check in 2 days earlier than others.  If not you may be trying to check in too early.  Also - try another browser.  I know Safari doesn't work for checkin for me - I have to use google chrome on my computer.  Good luck!

• Like 1

I figured it out. The cruise is out of Seattle. It wouldn’t let me check in until 3:00 am, which was midnight Seattle time. I guess it goes off the time at the departure port. I was able to get an 11:00 arrival time.

• Like 2

We had the same issue early this month trying to check in for our cruise out of Galveston.  Everyone on out roll call had the same problem.  We all tried to check in at midnight Eastern Time and were getting the “Undefined Days Till Sailing” message.  😭  We continued trying on a PC and phone every few minutes.  It started to work shortly after midnight – departure-port time.  Seems like check in was always at midnight Eastern Time in the past.  Oh, well.  We got a 10:30-11:00 arrival time. 🙂

• Like 2

I had the same issue trying to check in for my Alaska cruise on Saturday thinking it’s midnight in Florida. So I waited until the next morning and tried again and got 10:30-11 am check in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Correct, it runs on Miami time.  

That's what I thought, and was my prior experience.  But for our upcoming cruise it didn't open till midnight at the departure port.  Maybe Carnival has changed their ways.

• Like 1

Same for me last week.  I'm in California, sailing out of Long Beach.  Could not check-in until after midnight Pacific time.

Last year I was able to check in just after 9:00 p.m. for our Alaska cruise out of Seattle, so it must have changed recently.

• Like 2