Princess shuttle from pier 91 in Seattle

DaggoB

First time Princess Cruiser. Would like to know what time the first shuttle is available to the airport. I know that disembarkation  starts at 8:00 am. We have a flight at 10:25 AM . If we disembark with our luggage will we arrive at the airport with time to spare. 
Thank you in advance 

Looks like you will be catching a short regional domestic flight.  I sure wouldn't waste any time.   Additionally, I would consider a taxi over a shuttle bus. 

Our experience at the Seattle pier with a cruise line shuttle was not good.  To be fair it was so long ago it is really no longer valid.   

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DaggoB said:

First time Princess Cruiser. Would like to know what time the first shuttle is available to the airport. I know that disembarkation  starts at 8:00 am. We have a flight at 10:25 AM . If we disembark with our luggage will we arrive at the airport with time to spare. 
Thank you in advance 

For a flight that early, I don't think the Princess shuttle is an option. Others may very well say otherwise, but my thinking is that the only way you'll make that flight is to do earliest walk-off and catch a taxi or ride share.

Edited by Sea Hag

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DaggoB said:

Thank you in advance 

Is the shuttle available in the CP pre-cruise? If so do a mock booking to see what times are available. That early of a flight I'd be looking at doing a self disembarkation and grabbing a cab or arranging Ubar. 

Edited by doghog

5 minutes ago, DaggoB said:

Thank you

That is what I wanted to know. We will change our flight to the 3:30 flight. Do not want to take the chance 

We have made a late-morning flight out of SeaTac but it was a dicey thing.   I think you made a good choice.  Now you can take your time during disembarkation.  Have a leisurely morning and plenty of time to make the flight.   Enjoy!