Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

That cost $100. He’s doing a California road trip where he’s going to Padres and giants games and said he got tickets for those lower 1st base line for $65. Mets I paid $160 for that Rockies game behind the dugout a couple years ago. And $300 for a last row lower seat a bit further down the line for Mets/yankees last year. Ahh. What are the odds of me being there for another subway series? 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

Thanks for posting this.I always enjoy your trips. BTW..I sent you a message on your St.Gregs travels page if you have a moment. 

Thank You!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Anyway. The guy who sent me the pic. We used to go to rangers games in high school for like $6-8 in the outfield and $30…lower level on the 1st base line. The cheapest I see these days is $45 for the entire stadium

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

These guys at the bar saying Miami is the worst airport ever. I shouldn’t comment maybe since I haven’t been to MIA yet but I wanted to throw Orlando into the mix. He starts comparing Miami to Nashville im like yeah. I could say San Angelo is the best ever they have one gate.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Orlando is bad for lines at security. Miami I hate to come into for customs. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems leaving from Miami. Tampa is the best but they don't have the flights that Orlando does.

Edited by depplep
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, depplep said:

Orlando is bad for lines at security. Miami I hate to come into for customs. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems leaving from Miami. Tampa is the best but they don't have the flights that Orlando does.

I guess we’ll soon find out! We fly into Orlando this Saturday for an MSC cruise and back home on 5/12. 

Edited by Mommapadraig
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, blarko said:

I have a bunch of toiletry bags as well, but I keep buying more. I’m not cool enough to have a Carnival branded one yet 😔

We can meet up and I can give you several.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

I guess we’ll soon find out! We fly into Orlando this Saturday for an MSC a cruise and back home on 5/12. 

In wasn’t a problem for me. Out was the thing. I think security was a good 45 mins. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Anyway. The guy who sent me the pic. We used to go to rangers games in high school for like $6-8 in the outfield and $30…lower level on the 1st base line. The cheapest I see these days is $45 for the entire stadium

Old Arlington Stadium? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Russ tonight. He’s from Louisiana. Lives in Colorado I think now. he used to wear biker clothes. His thing is “americas funniest biker.” He wears a suit now in an effort to get on some other cruise lines. He used to do once a week videos on Facebook. Now they’re on YouTube which is probably legal here.

IMG_7287.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Elsammo46 said:

Old Arlington Stadium? 

Noooo. I’m not that old. My first baseball game was there when I was 4 years old but high school I’m talking the ballpark.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2