With only 2 ADA cabins, how can they say it's a guaranteed cabin?

dcsam

Just booked  a Viking cruise (through Viking - will transfer over to our TA) .  The cruise initially caught my attention because there were ADA cabins available, so I called.  But the Viking agent said he thought it was odd that it's considered a 'guarantee' since there are only 2 ADA cabins.  I booked an ADA guarantee, but is there a chance we might not end up in one? Our plans would change if that was the case. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, dcsam said:

Just booked  a Viking cruise (through Viking - will transfer over to our TA) .  The cruise initially caught my attention because there were ADA cabins available, so I called.  But the Viking agent said he thought it was odd that it's considered a 'guarantee' since there are only 2 ADA cabins.  I booked an ADA guarantee, but is there a chance we might not end up in one? Our plans would change if that was the case. 

Thank you.

Why don't you ask Viking directly?   Tellus or a Chat

29 minutes ago, DandCSam said:

Surprising the Viking agent didn’t seem to know.

The questions they answer every day, they know the answers to. The question they don't answer every day and that aren't in their database, they have no idea how to answer and don't have the time to research.

8 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

The questions they answer every day, they know the answers to. The question they don't answer every day and that aren't in their database, they have no idea how to answer and don't have the time to research.

This is why I always use the same experienced Viking agent. If something comes up he hasn’t seen, I’m put on hold until he gets the answer.

• Like 4