Recent Cabana Experiences on E-Class Ships?

MNSails

Looking for any 2024 experiences in the cabanas on Edge class ships - specifically what was included (drinks/food) with the rental and if the service was decent.  The information online seems to be from 2023 or earlier, so I'm curious if they've cut back (limited soda, no alcohol, etc.)  Bonus points for any Apex specific reports!

Cheers!

Currently on the Edge.  Cabanas face a heavily used walkway.  While they face the ocean which is across the walkway,  the area in front and across from them ( on the Edge, sister to Apex’) has some large cushioned chairs available to anyone.  So they obstruct the view.

We are on sea day number 4 or 6 and saw no one in them the past 2 days and only 2 occupied today.  
we cancelled our reservation. 

12 hours ago, jelayne said:

Currently on the Edge. 

we cancelled our reservation. 

Did you get a list of what would have been included with the cabana?  I know the location isn't great on Apex/Edge, but I'm more curious if they are still including drinks and lunch.  

5 hours ago, MNSails said:

Did you get a list of what would have been included with the cabana?  I know the location isn't great on Apex/Edge, but I'm more curious if they are still including drinks and lunch.  

I did not.  I got mixed answers, some said no liquor others said bottle of vodka, others bottle of champagne.  We cancelled and then ordered a bar-set up during a flash sale which ended up less expensive and we knew what we were getting.  

• Like 1