Halifax 6 hour Historic Tour

Liss

We'll be in Halifax Friday October 11th on the Emerald Princess.  After looking around for a good tour, I came across this one:

https://halifaxtitanictours.ca/historic-halifax-tour

It sounds exceptionally thorough (except missing Peggy's Cove which is a long drive with a dozen tour buses there so I'm OK missing that).  

We are the first to sign up and need a few more people for the tour.  Please consider if you'll be in Halifax that day!

8 minutes ago, Liss said:

We'll be in Halifax Friday October 11th on the Emerald Princess.  After looking around for a good tour, I came across this one:

https://halifaxtitanictours.ca/historic-halifax-tour

It sounds exceptionally thorough (except missing Peggy's Cove which is a long drive with a dozen tour buses there so I'm OK missing that).  

We are the first to sign up and need a few more people for the tour.  Please consider if you'll be in Halifax that day!

You've made a great choice. I recommend this company often. Hoping you get Paul McNeil...he's just amazing. Probably one of the best tours we've ever done.

Don't be concerned about missing Peggy's Cove.

Post on your roll call.

• Like 1

Yep, Paul is 'famous.'  We missed out on getting on one of his tours because I left things too late (3 months before our cruise last Sept.)  I don't think you'll have a problem getting that tour filled.

4 hours ago, canadjineh said:

Yep, Paul is 'famous.'  We missed out on getting on one of his tours because I left things too late (3 months before our cruise last Sept.)  I don't think you'll have a problem getting that tour filled.

Yes, his tours book up quickly. Hopefully next time you have a port stop there you'll get on his tour.