Canada Place

We are leaving on the Discovery Princess today!! Staying at the Days Inn.  My question:  what time can we drop our luggage and start the boarding process?

thanks I’m advance 

Yes.

Presumably, you are being transported by shuttle/taxi/Uber/Lyft from the Day's Inn to the cruise terminal.  There will be porters outside the terminal building who will take your checked luggage.  You can't miss them.  They are the ones pushing around some pretty big carts.  You will then enter the terminal building to check in and, subsequently, board the ship.  Your luggage will be delivered to your cabin.

When departing out of Vancouver we stay at either the Pan Pacific or the Auberge Hotel.  Bellmen from the Pan Pacific pick up your tagged luggage from your hotel room and deliver to the porters.  

When we stay at the Auberge we walk the 1.5 blocks to Canada Place.  Our experience, as recently as fall of 2023, was that when delivering the luggage we walked down the walkway into the underground parking where the porters were set up with carts.  Porters were not outside of Canada Place but in the parking area under Canada Place.  Good signage indicating which set of porters were collecting for which ship (frequently Canada Place has more than one cruise ship).

@Candycane10, the info I provided is probably bad.  I did not realize that you were departing from Vancouver.  I thought the Discovery Princess was departing out of Los Angeles these days.  Please accept my apology.