Golden mickeys before the show

I seen that before the golden mickeys start on Disney Dream cruise that broadcast live into the theater on two huge video screens that flank either side of the stage. would my mum be able to use her mobile phone to record my Being interview by Rona Rivers in whilst she is in theatre whilst I be interviewed with near Disney Dream gift shop. 

Filming from within the theater will be difficult due to the number of people moving around and talking. Also, as mentioned above, your mother won't know when you are about to show up, if you do. It would be better for your mother to wait in line with you so she can grab her phone quickly if you are interviewed. 

On 5/5/2024 at 1:17 PM, Daphne Hope said:

I seen that before the golden mickeys start on Disney Dream cruise that broadcast live into the theater on two huge video screens that flank either side of the stage. would my mum be able to use her mobile phone to record my Being interview by Rona Rivers in whilst she is in theatre whilst I be interviewed with near Disney Dream gift shop. 

She would need to already be in the theatre before you even approach the interview area.  And there's no way to guarantee that you'd be interviewed before it actually happens.  If she waits to confirm you're going to be interviewed there's no time to get into the theatre, in a spot where others coming and going won't block her view, in order to record your interview.

Yes, it's possible to record the snippets on the closed circuit screen in the theatre, but I wouldn't count on it being easy to get a specific interview.

On 5/6/2024 at 1:45 PM, mommb said:

Filming from within the theater will be difficult due to the number of people moving around and talking. Also, as mentioned above, your mother won't know when you are about to show up, if you do. It would be better for your mother to wait in line with you so she can grab her phone quickly if you are interviewed. 

The recording part (does anyone use film anymore? 😉 ) is easy, since the screens are high up on either side of the stage. But you are correct. She's have to be quick with the trigger to capture her mum if she gets interviewed. There is no guarantee that will happen out of upwards of 4,000 guests.