Tour Operators at the Port

29dawgs

Looking to do a Jeep Tour or Island Tour in August.  Are there a lot of different operators at the port that you can book with once you arrive?   We don't dock until 9am and most tours that I looked at leave at 8:30am or 2pm.  We really don't want to wait until 2pm.  Reached out to De Palm Tours and they said to book through the cruise line.  Thanks in advance.

On our 2023 NCL Dawn cruise, we were parked in the industrial area of the port and didn't see much in the way of tour operators on our way out.  There were a few in a pavilion, but not very many. Probably because of where we were located. There were no other ships in port until RCCL arrived later in the day.

There were so many tour operators at the port on both sides of the sidewalk. Waving maps in everyone's faces including mine, the local government made them move. 

There's no longer tour operators on the Left side of the walkway coming out of Port security. 

It was ridiculous. Everybody was done with it, no more getting plastered in the face with maps of Aruba anymore.😳😎

I've said this before come out of Port security on Aruba, Exit Stage Left. 

Keep going left to the bus station don't look back yep keep going LEFT!!😎😎😎😎