AzamaraEvening & White Night Events

LoveChops

Hi, just wondering how I can find out which nights these events will take place on our October 10th Intensive Croatia trip?

Thank you for any help.

16 minutes ago, LoveChops said:

Hi, just wondering how I can find out which nights these events will take place on our October 10th Intensive Croatia trip?

Thank you for any help.

The Azamazing Evening should be listed in the available excursions on your cruise - it’s the one with the zero cost - it may be listed as a Destination Celebration if it will be held onboard.
To see the excursions log into your account, click on Upcoming Cruises then Manage my Reservation. Scroll down to excursions then click on the paper/pencil icon on the right and you should see the excursions. If you have already booed excursions you will see two tabs - booked on the left & available on the right.

You won’t know when the White Night will be until you get onboard, but it’s likely to be on a night when the ship is in port until late.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LoveChops said:

Thank you for any help.

If you take a  look on Azamara website even without a booking , the Azamazing evening is listed as an Onboard Destination Celebration on 13 June with two start times .

White night could easily be 16 June in Sibenik as it’s a 10pm departure and docked. . White nights tends to be in the last few days of the  cruise so Sibenik looks favourite. They are always weather dependent.

IMG_0982.jpeg

• Thanks 1

That's probably the same 'Destination Celebration' we will have the opportunity to experience on Journey on 18th July when we are also in Split. 

I'm wondering what causes an onboard show to have an activity rating of Medium?

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, LoveChops said:

Thank you for any help.

Hi LoveChops, we are also on the Oct 10 sailing Croatia Intensive. The Azamazing Evening will be the day we’re in Split. This one is onboard and is offered at two different times to accommodate a variety of dining times. Hope to see you onboard. Safe travels!

• Thanks 1

Just returned from a Croatia intensive cruise where the destination celebration was on-board in Split. I wouldn't get too excited about it it was a bit strange and not one of the better ones.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Belfastman said:

Just returned from a Croatia intensive cruise where the destination celebration was on-board in Split. I wouldn't get too excited about it it was a bit strange and not one of the better ones.

That's disappointing 😞. When I read the description of the night I wasn't too excited to be honest.

What night was the White Night Party?

Thank you.

17 hours ago, LoveChops said:

That's disappointing 😞. When I read the description of the night I wasn't too excited to be honest.

What night was the White Night Party?

Thank you.

White night was in Kotor but was rained off and was moved to the Cabaret lounge and windows. (it was the only wet evening of the whole cruise).

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Belfastman said:

White night was in Kotor but was rained off and was moved to the Cabaret lounge and windows. (it was the only wet evening of the whole cruise).

That's such a shame (on both counts)😔

Phil

• Like 1