Unidentified areas on The Sun Princess

This is a request for those of you who have sailed, or are sailing right now on the Sun Princess. Can you please post pictures of areas not identified on the deck plans?  I am especially interested in the area on Deck 6 between the Neon Grove and Good spirits. Is this a high traffic, noisy area? looking to book a cabin nearby maybe.  Also interested in anyone's experience with cabins on Decks 5 and 6. I know from past posters that some are very noisy. Are there any that are relatively quiet?  

Not sure if you will be able to get a specific answer.

As far as 'high traffic'...  on Deck 6 itself, the only reason for anybody to be going by would be to get to, and from, those neighboring staterooms.

The gamble is the gray-areas.  You are directly across from one, and there is the one mentioned directly above.  (the one above might be the one to be more concerned about.)

Could be just fine!!!  But, unless you get lucky and somebody who has been in these cabins can comment, you just don't know for sure.

Are there any other cabins available to consider in other areas???

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 11:57 AM, Wishing on a star said:

Not sure if you will be able to get a specific answer.

As far as 'high traffic'...  on Deck 6 itself, the only reason for anybody to be going by would be to get to, and from, those neighboring staterooms.

The gamble is the gray-areas.  You are directly across from one, and there is the one mentioned directly above.  (the one above might be the one to be more concerned about.)

Could be just fine!!!  But, unless you get lucky and somebody who has been in these cabins can comment, you just don't know for sure.

Are there any other cabins available to consider in other areas???

I have looked at deck plans and other sites, but not able to glean much info about cabins on these 2 decks (5&6). This is why I posted. I have 2 transatlantic cruises booked for next year and did not want to pay extra for a balcony which I won't make use of.

Edited by shiner6

Jenni - it would have to be VERY high seas...  but, yes, there have been times when this might happen.

The Cove Balconies on Deck 6 have the hinged one-side opens door (not a sliding door) that has a heavy duty door that can be closed over it from the outside, in the event it would ever be necessary.

Not something that would happen often.   But, possible.

• Thanks 1