Serenade-Number of beds

I’m looking to book a balcony room on the Serenade of the Seas. It will be my myself with my spouse and two children who are both under 5. The room description is kind of vague. I understand the rooms have 2 single beds that covert into a king, but does the room have a double sofa bed or a Pullman? I want to make sure the room has more than just a single sofa/pullman so both kids have their own bed. I appreciate your help. 

47 minutes ago, Miamiheat10 said:

The room description is kind of vague. I understand the rooms have 2 single beds that covert into a king, but does the room have a double sofa bed or a Pullman?

Welcome to CC.

That may depend on the cabin but it's probably pullmans for guest 3 and 4. Look on a site like cruidedeckplans on any Radiance class ship for your or similar cabin for layout.

I would recommend a spacious ocean view cabin. Having traveled on Serenade last fall it worked really well for my family as it provided a "separate" sleeping area for one child on a twin bed and the couch pulled out for second bed as well as the "king" for us. I also think the extra storage was a life saver with all the extra gear. I realize it's not a balcony but having done both cabins with a similar situation on different ships this was the best option for space (sqf.) and sleeping arrangements aside from connecting balcony rooms.