50% increase in non-alcoholic drink package?

Still super high today June 2, 2024 for non-alcoholic drinks.  $45 US on sale for $32.99.  Way too much for a few sodas.  Too bad the bartenders will have to deal with ringing up all of our drinks.  Anyone know where to get a 12 pack near Vancouver cruise terminal?  

6 hours ago, pokerfaceleon said:

Does someone know what the current price onboard is for the non alcoholic drink package?

As usually with Celebrity It is a moving target 

prices are different on each cruise , as is the discount

at one time on our cruise full price was $41 CAD , with 10% discount for a total of $36 CAD , Celebrity than decided to have a sale , they raised the price to $61 CAD with a 25% discount , for a price of $46 CAD 

• Haha 3

Mine is currently at $32.99/day - ever since the Memorial day sale.  It most often is $26.99/day.  I expect it to go down to that well before the July sale.  If they do as usual, they'll increase to $32.99 during the 4th of July sale at which they'll lower the standard & premium alcohol packages.  This is what seems most common across most cruises, but some itineraries have the packages at a higher rate.  I haven't figured out if the higher pricing is by ship or location or what.

I was wrong about what the non alcohol package was going to do - at least for my sailing.  It has stayed at 32.99/day.

The other 2 packages have jumped all around since the holiday sale.  They jump to full price sometimes - 84.99 and 99.99.  Sometimes they are at the lowest I've seen them: 54.99 and 64.99.  And right now they are at 67.99 and 79.99.  

I'm still undecided if I prefer to have a 'tipsy' trip or not.  I can drink enough booze to make the alcohol package pay for itself, but I don't drink enough soda/specialty coffees to make the non alcohol package make sense.