Crown Princes Lido Deck big white space forward

I am always concerned with what "big white spaces" are on deck plans.  I use the cruisedeckplans website when choosing a cabin, but they don't give any indication of what those spaces are. Does anyone know of a website which has more information on these mysterious areas?

56 minutes ago, cruiser3775 said:

I am always concerned with what "big white spaces" are on deck plans.  I use the cruisedeckplans website when choosing a cabin, but they don't give any indication of what those spaces are. Does anyone know of a website which has more information on these mysterious areas?

Most in and around passenger cabins aren't that mysterious. Some are crew access/emergency stairs, some are steward supply rooms.

Mid aft to aft, the void on all decks includes the exhaust stacks.

In this case, the proximity to the Lotus Pool would hint plumbing systems and or pool/Lotus Spa supplies.

No specific website, but I will always do a search for my cabin before booking it. If someone has had a good or bad experience, they will usually tell you the pros and cons, unless they are a only-pro influencer. Most ship cabins more than a couple of years old have a Youtube video done, and I find that more useful than the deckplan site these days.

• Like 3

Thanks for your input everyone  I did not get much choice of cabins but hope during the night it will be a quiet space  lol

• Like 5