Carnival Celebration May 18-26, 2024, A Non-Review- Coming Soon

36 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

I googled it but it's on the Carnival website. We had a grayed out cabin once and it wasn't bad. It was actually kind of nice when we were sitting on the sofa and had the nice ocean view. I just think when the bed is by the balcony, the room seems bigger.

https://www.carnival.com/searchresults?search=celebration accessible deck plan&search_filters={"us"%3A1} 

Ok now that I see that, I do have that layout but wasn’t aware of what the shaded areas represented 🤦

• Like 1

I'm following along.  We did the ABC cruise on the Celebration last May and really enjoyed.  We aare booked on the Celebration in October - an Eastern Caribbean cruise.  You sound like you are totally planned.  Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeanDeeDee said:

I'm following along.  We did the ABC cruise on the Celebration last May and really enjoyed.  We aare booked on the Celebration in October - an Eastern Caribbean cruise.  You sound like you are totally planned.  Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for following. Welcome along. 😎

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Ok now that I see that, I do have that layout but wasn’t aware of what the shaded areas represented 🤦

I wonder if I should get a pair of these? Maybe Carnival should makes the new Platinum Gift 😉

IMG_7491.jpeg

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Haha 3

Well, I was hoping to be further along in my preparation for this cruise by now. I guess tomorrow will be a very busy day 😕

• Like 6

Down to two days left. Actually one since we leave tomorrow. Almost done with laundry and need to start packing. Love vacation but hate all the prep and the travel 🥲 Oh well, first world problems 😉

IMG_7495.png

• Like 9

following along for tips and tricks for our July Celebration cruise.

i am interested in

- how to get my family to tryout for family feud

- how crowded common area are

- how attentive are bartenders/bars for 6000 people

tips for the free dining venues i undersdtand you can make reservations once on the ship

• Like 1

Our turn for bad weather. Power went out, hopefully it comes back on so we can finish packing and get ready to leave in the morning😕

IMG_7497.png

• Like 5

Power came back some time around 12:30. No packing last night, scrambling around this morning. Hopefully I won’t forget something important. 🙏🏻

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mamiamjo said:

Power came back some time around 12:30. No packing last night, scrambling around this morning. Hopefully I won’t forget something important. 🙏🏻

Don't forget your knee pads! 😂 Safe travels today!

• Haha 3

Airport terminal C is extra packed this morning due to construction on other terminals. TSA line was out the door but fortunately Pre Check was quick, only took 9 minutes 😎

IMG_7500.jpeg

IMG_7502.jpeg

IMG_7503.jpeg

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

Flight was slightly delayed due to the plane coming from Spain and they needed additional security and extra cleaning. Ended up getting to FLL about 20 minutes late.

saw this in the bathroom on the plane. Seems like a very specific amount 🤔

IMG_7510.jpeg

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

That's crazy - why aren't there more seats??

Right! Ended up with about 20 people sitting around on the ground when there was plenty of room for more seats