Help needed - how do I see my Azamara Circle points ?

Janet&Carl

I have wandered around the site many times.  I have googled and I have searched in vain.  Can anyone tell me how I access the information on points in my Azamara Circle ?

If you sign in with your mail account you should see your initial in the top right hand corner. If you click on that it should show upcoming/previous cruises if you click on that you should see your level and number of points. That said there do seem to be some problems with this (as you already mentioned) 

Happy planning 

Rosalyn

IMG_1246.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, cruiseaholic78 said:

If you sign in with your mail account you should see your initial in the top right hand corner. If you click on that it should show upcoming/previous cruises if you click on that you should see your level and number of points. That said there do seem to be some problems with this (as you already mentioned) 

Happy planning 

Rosalyn

IMG_1246.png

You should see the same number of points (and also a breakdown) if you login to the underlying Seaware site here: https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/ then click on the down-arrow next to "CLUB PROGRAMS" near the top of that page.  The breakdown is obtained by clicking on the "xxx BASE POINTS" or "xx yy POINT NIGHTS" entries.

If the two areas do not agree, then I'd suggest you contact Azamara Loyalty.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, roberts2005 said:

When I log in, it tells me my level. —explorer plus    It then states my past cruises are unavailable.

It seems past cruises are not generally available except ones done in the last year or so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roberts2005 said:

When I log in, it tells me my level. —explorer plus    It then states my past cruises are unavailable.

The only way I can see past Azamara cruises going back a while is logging on to My Celebrity cruise page!  Or I could at least do that recently. 

Phil

• Like 1

I get the impression there’s a problem getting the past cruise information (pre separation) from the RC system, whether it’s because of data corruption as with the original data or because it would also contain Celebrity cruises under the same loyalty number.

Our Azamara history only shows cruises since the changeover, looking at my Celebrity account it not only shows past Azamara Cruises pre the data separation but recent cruises  since that date that were originally booked on the RC system. So there must be some kind of data link still existing between RC & Azamara.

We were on an Azamara cruise at the point of data migration and that cruise has been lost on both systems although we have received the loyalty points from Azamara which were entered manually.