Lofoten Shore Excursion: anyone have thought on this company? My Shore Excursions-(meine-landausfluege)

Hi I am looking at Shore Excursions for a late September-October cruise. I am having difficulties for Lofoten. Lofoten Lights, GYG, Viator, Tours by Locals and the ship excursion are full for what I want to do.   I did find this company that appears to be in Germany. I was able to translate the page and exchange emails with the company.  I am still looking for reviews, before I post on the roll call. any advice?  Thank you 

Itinerary - My Shore Excursions (meine-landausfluege.de)

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2024 at 10:09 AM, milolii said:

Hi I am looking at Shore Excursions for a late September-October cruise. I am having difficulties for Lofoten. Lofoten Lights, GYG, Viator, Tours by Locals and the ship excursion are full for what I want to do.   I did find this company that appears to be in Germany. I was able to translate the page and exchange emails with the company.  I am still looking for reviews, before I post on the roll call. any advice?  Thank you 

Itinerary - My Shore Excursions (meine-landausfluege.de)

The tour descriptions sound great, but you definitely reviews. Good luck and let us know the outcome.  

Posted (edited)

It is a company that mediates tours organized by local tour operators in the same way as Viator. The same tours are certainly available through local providers.

Since it is a German intermediary, most tours might be in German, but they will certainly depend on which languages the local guide speaks.

Might be operators like this xxlofoten or Arctic Guide Service

Edited by hallasm

4 hours ago, hallasm said:

It is a company that mediates tours organized by local tour operators in the same way as Viator. The same tours are certainly available through local providers.

Since it is a German intermediary, most tours might be in German, but they will certainly depend on which languages the local guide speaks.

Might be operators like this xxlofoten or Arctic Guide Service

I’m going to try the companies you noted above, Ty 

On 6/13/2024 at 1:03 PM, Kreuzfahrtblog.eu said:

We did a tour with meine-landausfluege.de years ago in the Med. Everything worked quite well. The tour was great. 

Thank you. Glad you  enjoyed your tour.  

Edited by milolii