Seattle Uber to Pier 91 5/11/24

I'm not sure what the question is?  If the questions is, do we think that $40 for an Uber XL to Pier 91 at $40 is acceptable, I would probably agree.  Last year I took an UberXL from Pier 91 all the way down to a SeaTac hotel for $75 including the tip, so the price you are paying seems conceivable, although a bit higher than I might expect, but not totally unreasonable.  Since this was dated 5/11, I presume you are already on your cruise.  Enjoy!

1 hour ago, jeromep said:

I'm not sure what the question is?  If the questions is, do we think that $40 for an Uber XL to Pier 91 at $40 is acceptable, I would probably agree.  Last year I took an UberXL from Pier 91 all the way down to a SeaTac hotel for $75 including the tip, so the price you are paying seems conceivable, although a bit higher than I might expect, but not totally unreasonable.  Since this was dated 5/11, I presume you are already on your cruise.  Enjoy!

No question. Just a very brief report. There are many people who ask here about ground transport ideas and costs. Of course, most don't look for other's reports.

• Thanks 1

Were you dropped off right at the ship, or did you have to walk a ways from the dropoff area? I’ve seen posts that seem to say that you have to walk 1/4 mile to the ship if you take Uber.