Veuve Clicquot with premium plus beverage package?

Hi all,

I recall the first time I bought the premium plus beverage package, they had a list of specific wines that were available to you.  Does anyone know if Veuve Clicquot champagne is still included?

I can't seem to find it on the list.

On the Gem in March, “the widow” was only available by the glass or bottle in Le Bistro and by the glass in Cagney’s.  Others report it was not available in Cagney’s on their cruises.

Veuve in Le Bistro only on P+ seems to be the standard these days, as reported on this board, and in our experiences for cruises in about the last year.

You may find it elsewhere, but that is the exception. I’ve certainly not seen or heard of it in bars lately.

They will sell you a bottle with the discount, if you really need some.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

Recently on Escape, Veuve was only available in Bistro. Elsewhere around the ship the bubbly offered was Pommery Rose.

That was our experience to in the Getaway.  I found the Pommery Rose was actually quite nice. 🍾🥂🍾

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KeithJenner said:

It is still included in Le Bistro.

That was not the question.  Pommery Rose is included in the package, Veuve is an exception in Le Bistro and not available elsewhere onboard without a charge.

41 minutes ago, MohrPfun said:

That was not the question.  Pommery Rose is included in the package, Veuve is an exception in Le Bistro and not available elsewhere onboard without a charge.

The question was whether Veuve is available with P+. The correct answer is  that it is included at Le Bistro, and generally not elsewhere. I didn’t say you were incorrect, but expanded on your answer.

Best to give people all the information.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

The question was whether Veuve is available with P+. The correct answer is  that it is included at Le Bistro, and generally not elsewhere. I didn’t say you were incorrect, but expanded on your answer.

Best to give people all the information.

The question was whether Veuve is included in the premium plus package.  As I posted in my screen shot above, it is not.  The exception to availability in Le Bistro had already been posted by Coastalbreezes before you chimed in, so there was no reason to include information that had already been covered.

I find CC to be all about the specifics and semantics, so here we are.

Happy Cruising and may the bubbles be always in your favor.

17 minutes ago, MohrPfun said:

The question was whether Veuve is included in the premium plus package.  As I posted in my screen shot above, it is not.  The exception to availability in Le Bistro had already been posted by Coastalbreezes before you chimed in, so there was no reason to include information that had already been covered.

I find CC to be all about the specifics and semantics, so here we are.

Happy Cruising and may the bubbles be always in your favor.

Whatever.

I certainly got a few glasses with P+ last week, as do many other people every day in Le Bistro.

I will continue to give people the full answer, however much that upsets you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, proton-excitement said:

I'm currently on the Spirit and have had no issues getting Veuve by the glass at Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar, with the P+ package.

That's a result.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Whatever.

I certainly got a few glasses with P+ last week, as do many other people every day in Le Bistro.

I will continue to give people the full answer, however much that upsets you.

The only one upset given your comments seems to be you.

The more bubbles the better, for everyone, regardless of package purchased.

Great intel on Magnum’s too, I’ll give that a try in June and report back!

Edited by MohrPfun

Just off the Spirit - Veuve available at the Champagne bar (as reported above) as well as Cagney's and LeBistro.  

Currently on the Sun - so far, I have only found it in LeBistro.

• Thanks 1