Celebrity Beyond - What are your favorite foods in MDRs?

I am on Celebrity Beyond later this summer.  I was looking at some youtube videos but people seem to post so much of what they eat in special dining.  I would like some opinions of the best things eaten in the main dining venues - or even in Eden for lunch which I think is included.  The only items I've seen that stood out is that the corn soup isn't very flavorful and the oxtail is a must have.

Is it true that there is no lobster in MDR on a 6 night cruise?

We were on Beyond 10 nights in April and enjoyed just about everything we had in the MDRs. I loved the corn soup and thought it was very flavorful! In fact, every soup I had on the ship was very good and I was impressed because I'm an avid home cook and make a lot of soups. Beef (oxtail and short ribs) were favorites for us. Our waiter was great and would direct us toward dishes that he felt were the best that night. One night he brought us an extra main to share (a vegetarian dish) that was delicious. I never would have ordered it! Enjoy your cruise!

My favorite in the MDR for me is the baked brie as an appetizer in Normandie. I haven't sailed Edge class since 2021, and I'm sailing this Sunday and looking forward to it so much. Here's the picture image.thumb.png.a4a342e6cfce9b1d4edbae3fe425fdd2.png

As a bonus, one of the best food items on board is free but not found in the MDR. Go to Eden Cafe for lunch and get the Cuban pork sliders. They are SO GOOD. 

image.thumb.png.5e76bdfd7b16e22a823a09c51e538316.png

23 minutes ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Go to Eden Cafe for lunch and get the Cuban pork sliders

We were on Beyond for the Apr 12-22 cruise, loved Eden Cafe but they now have their specialty sandwich as Pork Belly Sliders instead of Cuban pork sliders.  I've never had pork belly, tried these sliders, and they were very very fatty and I couldn't finish them.  Maybe pork belly is not always like that?  Regardless, we loved lots of other lunch options at Eden Cafe, including Tortilla Soup and different sandwiches!