Celebrity Move up question regarding suites

I can't find the answer online (or maybe my brain is just not working today).  If you have a successful bid with Move Up to a suite from a non suite, and you do not have the drink package, will you be able to get drinks in Michael's (Celebrity Reflection) all day without a problem?  We are Elite on Celebrity and are familiar with the 5-7 HH.  I just like grabbing a couple of Coke Zeros during the day.  

Of course all of this is moot if bid is unsuccessful.  

36 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

you do not have the drink package, will you be able to get drinks in Michael's (Celebrity Reflection) all day without a problem?

That is a true statement.  

You will be asked to pay for any beverages in Luminae and there have been reports of mixed experience in whether you had to pay or not at the Retreat Sundeck.  The “official” word is only in Micheal’s Club or the Retreat Lounge are they free without a package. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

I just like grabbing a couple of Coke Zeros during the day.  

You can walk in and take soda’s, water, etc. from the lounge 24/7.  There are usually large glass door refrigerators in the Lounge where these are stocked.  

• Like 1

Yes, you can get alcoholic beverages in Michael Club and grab non alcohol beverages to take back to the cabin with you.  Some ships have had beer in the coolers also, can't remember if this was Reflection or Eqinox.

18 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Yes, you can get alcoholic beverages in Michael Club and grab non alcohol beverages to take back to the cabin with you.  Some ships have had beer in the coolers also, can't remember if this was Reflection or Eqinox.

Sounds good.

Now, let's see if I am successful.  If not, I'll be happy in my concierge cabin.  I thought I'd give it a shot for our upcoming trip.  

• Like 1