Sirena current wine by the glass list

clairol

Just wondering what the wine by the glass listing looks like on Sirena right now. Based on some of these posts it seems that the wine (or at least the champers) by the glass list is not consistent across ships - maybe more so than usual. 7th Oceania cruise but first time with a drinks package (simply more). In the past we would buy (or bring w/corkage fee) a bottle at dinner and have our own stash in the suite for cocktail hour. Just wondering how much we will need to stock up on when we board in Seville at the end of the month. Thanks in advance if anyone can share something current.

The Simply More wine list AFAIK is identical on all the ships. That's for lunch and dinner. Not outside the dining areas and not hard liquor.

...... I know I've seen a list online but can't find it now of course. It's quite extensive. Hopefully someone else will post it.

I hope so too. Based on the discussion around champagne and the different offerings on each boat I am getting the feeling they aren't as consistent as they used to be. We shall see... 

2 hours ago, clairol said:

I hope so too. Based on the discussion around champagne and the different offerings on each boat I am getting the feeling they aren't as consistent as they used to be. We shall see... 

I think the champagne issue is they using up an old supply and changing to new.  With SM, they will be using a lot more champagne than in the past,.the wine list has been the same on Vista, Marina and Regatta when we sailed in the last year...I don't think you will see any difference