On our way to celebrity silhouette best of Scandinavia 5/24-6/6

Doing my very best trying to relax at the SFO  Polaris.  Finished having a  very good  huevos rancheras with pulled pork and very light but crispy tortillas with black beans and perfectedly cooked eggs. Already endulged in prosecco and cappucino.  Now just chilling with whiskey sour.  Our flight time is 10 1/2 hours and I have a fear of flying for the last 30 years.:-(😂

checkin through polaris was a breeze. My husband is happy as long as he can have so beer. IMG_2799.thumb.jpeg.36ac73b4f4edb4f6c15dd978c4f8f20b.jpegand very light secirity thru tsa pre.  very calm atmosphere. This flight is direct and will be about an hour more than our normal flight to Tokyo. 

my posts will be heavy on food and drink offerings. 

IMG_2804.jpeg

• Like 10

we are booked on a short cruise on Silho next Dec.. can't wait to hear all about the ship.. we will be in Concierge.  Safe travels!

My parents are on this cruise with you.  I hope you have a wonderful time and I can’t wait to follow your adventures.

We arrived in Amsterdam on Sunday and will be joining you tomorrow! Love the Silhouette and are really looking forward to all these new ports! Thx for doing this “live”, hopefully with the basic wifi we’ll be able to follow along 🤞

Cathy 🥂