TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve seen the show and I still have no idea what she’s singing there. I know all of the songs are color related so im guessing purple rain even though it looks blue. 

this one was purple rain. IMG_1724.thumb.jpeg.9fd2fee925aab3b49860dd5f19bc1f0c.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve seen the show and I still have no idea what she’s singing there. I know all of the songs are color related so im guessing purple rain even though it looks blue. 

I was going to guess "Blue Velvet"

• Like 3

Just now, blarko said:

Can I have a hint? 🤷‍♀️

This didn’t do it justice. The raincoat and yellow stars all over the theater would have helped… it was Coldplay

• Like 6

Been traveling so I'm finally caught back up...

Not to make you feel all tingly, but there's a place in Des Moines called Fong's pizza that does Orange. Chicken. Pizza! I opted for the crab rangoon pizza, which was incredible. Would highly recommend. 

Speaking of smart elevators, fun fact, the North Dakota state capital has smart elevators. The only time I've seen them outside of a cruise was the AC hotel in downtown Dallas. They're. Not. That. Difficult. People. OMG.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

Speaking of smart elevators, fun fact, the North Dakota state capital has smart elevators. The only time I've seen them outside of a cruise was the AC hotel in downtown Dallas. They're. Not. That. Difficult. People. OMG.

I've see them in several luxury hotels in New Orleans. The difference is people in hotels are usually just going up to their room or down to the lobby. And unless it's like right after a Saints game, they aren't all doing it at the same time like you frequently see on cruise ships in the evening.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I've see them in several luxury hotels in New Orleans. The difference is people in hotels are usually just going up to their room or down to the lobby. And unless it's like right after a Saints game, they aren't all doing it at the same time like you frequently see on cruise ships in the evening.

they’re in a lot of Vegas resorts and they’re in @HelloItsMeB’s office every day too. Not hard. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

they’re in a lot of Vegas resorts and they’re in @HelloItsMeB’s office every day too. Not hard. 

Yeah. I think it's generally different in those situations. At least in my experience you usually don't run into the situation in hotels where you have to hit the button 4 times for four people because the elevators just aren't that full all the time like they are on cruise ships.

That's because you don't have 4,000 people going up and down all day. And most things are on the ground floor. It's not like the lobby is on 3 and the restaurants are on 5 and 10 and the pool is on 10 and the spa is on 11, etc. The elevator empties out in the lobby because they don't have more stops below the lobby like on cruise ships.

Then at night dinner is on 3, 4, 5, or 10 and the show is on 3,4 or 5 and the movie is on 8 or 10.

Now I haven't stayed in any Vegas hotels so maybe it's different. Maybe people stay there all day and are constantly going between floors like they do on cruise ships but I doubt it.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

This guy just let it rip and walked out of the bathroom

IMG_1739.thumb.jpeg.a6e1f8266a2f08873c6dec5e3fbcb73d.jpeg

Happens to me sometimes when you get used to the automatic ones. I think I always catch it before I walk away. But I do start to walk away from those sometimes.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

Been traveling so I'm finally caught back up...

Not to make you feel all tingly, but there's a place in Des Moines called Fong's pizza that does Orange. Chicken. Pizza! I opted for the crab rangoon pizza, which was incredible. Would highly recommend. 

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

First time I experienced them was in Tokyo, about 15 years ago.  Never saw them again back here and wondered why a few times over the years before seeing them in NYC and then Carnival.  And the people in Tokyo were so orderly, the elevators worked as intended - first arrivals (floor button pushers) travel first.

• Like 4