Wine package?

It’s been a while since I’ve been on Celebrity but could anyone remind me if there is a wine package available? We always had a drink package but have been moving away from those, preferring to buy bottles of wine instead. I know some of the cruise lines have gotten rid of these packages and I can’t remember if Celebrity even offered them so any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

40 minutes ago, vtgumby said:

It’s been a while since I’ve been on Celebrity but could anyone remind me if there is a wine package available? We always had a drink package but have been moving away from those, preferring to buy bottles of wine instead. I know some of the cruise lines have gotten rid of these packages and I can’t remember if Celebrity even offered them so any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

Yes they have individual bottles for sale, I haven't  seen pkges of 3 or more. They are under Drinks

I can't find wine at all except where you send a gift to someone on a cruise.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/SPIRIT/collections

Cheapest white is Corte Giara Pino Grigio at $36.

Cheapest red is La Crema Sonoma Pinot Noir at $54. 

I feel like it's better to buy by the glass than pay that.

Remember you can bring 2 bottles aboard per cabin during embarkation (any from the ports you visit will be held til departure).  There is corkage fee to drink in dining room.

2 hours ago, SkiPro62 said:

Apex in March 2024 had discounts for multiple bottles. Only shows up on the paper wine list, not in the app.  

So that was only available after you are on the ship?  Do you know if bottles of liqueur are discounted the same way? 

44 minutes ago, TGfromTX said:

So that was only available after you are on the ship?  Do you know if bottles of liqueur are discounted the same way? 

It was only available on board, face to face from the sommelier. To my knowledge it was wine only. 

19 hours ago, TGfromTX said:

Any bottles of liquor you buy on the ship are kept until the night before debarkation.  You cannot buy liquor and take back to your room.  As for discounts, they do have some but have to wait until you get onboard to see.