Missing Cruise on Medallion App

moodyb1

Has anyone else had this problem:

Two weeks ago, we booked a cruise on the Princess website. Within half an hour, it appeared on the website in our Account, but to this date it has not shown up on the Medallion App. We have tried the "Add Journey" feature on the App, but it cannot find our booking and gives us an Error Message. A subsequent cruise that we booked a few days later appears on the App with no problem. We have contacted Princess several times and after their representatives cannot solve the problem, they tell us to wait a few days to see if it shows up, and it still hasn't. So, we are unable to order the Medallion, make dinner reservations, purchase Wi-Fi, or any other functions that can no longer be done on the website and must be done on the App. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution?

Arlene

What ship? It appears that sailings for the Sun and Star are having issues with getting everything "ready" for the app.

Does your booking show up under your cruise personalizer on the website? If so...you're good to go; it will eventually populate over to the app.

1 hour ago, moodyb1 said:

Has anyone else had this problem:

Two weeks ago, we booked a cruise on the Princess website. Within half an hour, it appeared on the website in our Account, but to this date it has not shown up on the Medallion App. We have tried the "Add Journey" feature on the App, but it cannot find our booking and gives us an Error Message. A subsequent cruise that we booked a few days later appears on the App with no problem. We have contacted Princess several times and after their representatives cannot solve the problem, they tell us to wait a few days to see if it shows up, and it still hasn't. So, we are unable to order the Medallion, make dinner reservations, purchase Wi-Fi, or any other functions that can no longer be done on the website and must be done on the App. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution?

Arlene

Do not try to add or link a cruise, it is nonfunctional and could cause issues.

There have been reports of your problem, recently, as they are updating the MDR reservations on the App for cruises Sep 14th and on.  It is also affecting ones before that.

They are supposed to be finished by June 17th, but IDK.

I would wait until after June 17th for dinner reservations, they’ll be a few thousand of us, booking and rebooking our cancelled reservations.  🥴

It usually takes a few days to show in the App.  If website is correct, hang in there.  

When I go to rebook all my MDR reservations, I have 6 cruises, affected… I will delete the App and then reinstall the App.  This should refresh it,  lol…I hope…😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I will delete the App and then reinstall the App.  This should refresh it,  lol…I hope…😆

I never thought you were that gullible.... 😄

• Haha 1