Pre-ordering wine to your room

I decided to splurge a little bit and pre-order one bottle of wine to my room (I have the FAS+ but I want wine in my room for later evening not wanting to visit the nearest bar in my PJs.) If it has a cork (so many are screw top now) do they leave a corkscrew?  Is the mini fridge cool enough to keep it chilled nicely? I am solo and will not drink it all in one go, I’d like it to last several nights for balcony relaxation time. Will I get a wine glass in my room?  I never did this before!  It was only like $47 but still a treat for myself.  It is Matua Valley SB. Never had it before. Thanks.  

Keep in mind that you can also bring wine onboard from ports that you visit and you will not be charged a penny by NCL if you have FAS.

Might be useful if you do any winery tours in the countries you visit and happen to find something you really like...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

You can also board with a much wine as you wish without a charge.

True, as long as you have a package like FAS you are welcome to board with your own wine at no extra charge.

• Like 2