Firenze arrival in port and early plane departure at LAX

We are sailing on October 19 on the Firenze and the ship does not arrive back into port until 9am  We had made plan reservations without realizing the time for 12:30pm from LAX,  Does anyone familiar with the LA area know if this is possible,  We will be arriving back from a 7 day cruise on Saturday Oct 26.  I am an older person and cannot move fast or do any running if that helps..  Thank you

35 minutes ago, Moz said:

We are sailing on October 19 on the Firenze and the ship does not arrive back into port until 9am  We had made plan reservations without realizing the time for 12:30pm from LAX,  Does anyone familiar with the LA area know if this is possible,  We will be arriving back from a 7 day cruise on Saturday Oct 26.  I am an older person and cannot move fast or do any running if that helps..

That's pretty tight. 12:30 is totally doable if you have a normal arrival time of 6-7am. You can even use the cruise line transfers at 12:30 with a normal, earlier arrival time. 

But 9am would be a squeeze. Its physically possible on a Saturday but you would need to self disembark and carry your own luggage off first thing and have a car service waiting for you to pull it off. There shouldn't be traffic on a Saturday but if there is any of significance it could sink you. 

Thank you do you know if the ship is coming from Cabo it does say that it arrives at 9am do you know from being in LA does it usually arrive any earlier than 9am.  ,  Another question does the Carnival shuttle only leave at 12:30 that morning I didn't understand that part or do they run earlier,  Thank you for your kind response,

1 hour ago, Moz said:

Thank you do you know if the ship is coming from Cabo it does say that it arrives at 9am do you know from being in LA does it usually arrive any earlier than 9am. 

Generally cruises arrive earlier-- 6-7am typically. If Carnival is stating its a 9am arrival they are doing that for a purposefully and I dont think theres any reason to assume you will arrive earlier. 

1 hour ago, Moz said:

Another question does the Carnival shuttle only leave at 12:30 that morning I didn't understand that part or do they run earlier,

No-- the cruise line shuttles will leave much earlier than that. Usually, and again most likely not applicable to your 9am arrival, the cruise line will not guarantee arrival at the airport for a flight after 12pm. But thats usually for ships arriving a few hours earlier than yours. 

You would need to check with your cruise line what the earliest flight they would allow you to book on your particular sailing. 

o

Thank you again,  Do you have any information on a site that would maybe show the arrival times as a rule for the ship as it travels from Cabo,  Just wondering if it might get in early,  When a person who lives way up north as I do it's hard to get information about what is going on in CA.

31 minutes ago, Moz said:

Do you have any information on a site that would maybe show the arrival times as a rule for the ship as it travels from Cabo,  Just wondering if it might get in early,  When a person who lives way up north as I do it's hard to get information about what is going on in CA.

Any info like that will come direct from the cruise line and I would suggest touching base with them to confirm arrival time. You can always arrive early but if they have specified that it will be 9am its been done for a reason and safe bet to consider that the time. 

the ship may arrive on time, but remember, you will have to go thru immigration when getting off the ship.  It's a zig zag line, and can be very crowded.  LAX is approx 20-30 min from San Pedro, unless there is an accident, or some other type of shut down.  

54 minutes ago, 9tee2Sea said:

the ship may arrive on time, but remember, you will have to go thru immigration when getting off the ship.  It's a zig zag line, and can be very crowded.  LAX is approx 20-30 min from San Pedro, unless there is an accident, or some other type of shut down.  

The OP isn't cruising from San Pedro. They're on the (Carnival) Firenze so the ship will be docked in Long Beach.

The ship will arrive at 9AM. If you walk off, you have a good shot at making a 12:30 flight on a Saturday. Carnival in Long Beach is not their most organized location.