Piraeus Disembarkation to ATH airport - Azamara Journey

Italiophile

We are on the Jun 22 Azamara Adriatic Wonders cruise to Piraeus, Athens that arrives at 5:00AM on Jul 31.  How much time does it take to disembark?  We have a 7:55AM flight from ATH to Mykonos and will book a private taxi ahead of time.  Is this enough time?  We have refundable business class tickets, and the next flight is at 1045AM.  Thanks in advance.

I can't see a 7:55 flight happening, even if you carry your own bags off.  Port authorities aren't likely to be set up to accept passengers early, and it's not a short/simple trip to the airport (plug it into google maps with a "depart at" setting of a weekday morning).

• Like 5

I would rebook now to the later flight. Athens can be a slow disembark usually starts about 7.30 or later. You are 45 minutes to the airport 

• Like 1

As others have said, zero chance of making the 7:55 and 10:45 is at the very edge.

We've embarked and disembarked in Piraeus many times and the best time we ever made to ATH was around 45 minutes.  And a couple of times, with traffic, the trip was over an hour.

• Like 6

That is the "quoted" time of arrival not a guaranteed time.  I have seen the ship we were flying to board just arriving as our plane was approaching the airport in Barcelona,  it was over 2 hours late docking.

• Like 2