CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! Any Cabin June 1st – June 12th, 2024

I booked a new reservation today for a September 2025.  They only let me use one of my Cruise Next certificates.  Could you please post a link that I could reference this double up promotion, so I can get this corrected?

9 minutes ago, DebbieCruises said:

I booked a new reservation today for a September 2025.  They only let me use one of my Cruise Next certificates.  Could you please post a link that I could reference this double up promotion, so I can get this corrected?

How did you book the reservation?

7 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

That's probably your problem.  I can't help you out with that.

Nt sure I understand.  Does the Double Up promotion only apply if you book directly with NCL? 

46 minutes ago, DebbieCruises said:

Nt sure I understand.  Does the Double Up promotion only apply if you book directly with NCL? 

I don't know.  I only ever deal directly with NCL.  I have no idea why Costco can't apply the second CN.

4 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I don't know.  I only ever deal directly with NCL.  I have no idea why Costco can't apply the second CN.

Okay, thank you.  I will be happy with my $2300 cash back card and call it a day, I guess.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DebbieCruises said:

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext (search for "CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER")

From another link:

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP!

Booking Window:  June 01 thru June 12, 2024 @ 11:59pm EST
Book ANY stateroom on any sailing at least 4 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite coupons*.
*Coupon can be an the form of deposits or credits.

• Offer valid for sailings in 2024 and beyond.
  • Guests must book at least 4-months prior to sailing for any sailing in 2024 and beyond.
Edited by mistertomatoe

54 minutes ago, mistertomatoe said:

https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext (search for "CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER")

From another link:

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP!

Book ANY stateroom on any sailing at least 4 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite coupons*.

• Guests must book at least 4-months prior to sailing for any sailing in 2024 and beyond.

Wow!  Thank you so much!  That is the information I needed.  I will call them tomorrow and see if they can amend my reservation.

1 hour ago, mistertomatoe said:

From another link:

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP!

Thank You for this. I have a cruise booked already with a $300 CF on it.  I have to cancel and rebook it as I want to upgrade to a suite and the TA called NCL and they said the offer I have is for new bookings only.  So I have to cancel and rebook with the Club balcony.

If I rebook and use 2 of my CN certs (I didn't have them when I originally booked) The CF should go back on my account, does anyone know if CF has an expiration date?  I know the CN doesn't.  TIA

7 hours ago, DebbieCruises said:

Wow!  Thank you so much!  That is the information I needed.  I will call them tomorrow and see if they can amend my reservation.

if you've already finished your booking with costco, I wouldn't worry about calling them back.  Just log into your NCL account and add the 2nd cert yourself

• Like 1

Can you use two CN during DoubleUp and a FCC on a single reservation? Tried to book online, but the options grayed out once I chose two credits (either FCC or CNC).

Could I book online using two credits, and then add the third afterward? 

14 minutes ago, alanstarr said:

Could I book online using two credits, and then add the third afterward? 

I have done that. I did FCC+CN  and then added another CN later. I don't know if that is the way it's supposed to work, but it worked for me.

Nowadays I go through my PCC and he can always sort out these things for me.

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2024 at 6:34 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

I needed the double points for at least one leg to make it to Platinum, so that was a motivator.

Color me surprised.  As often as you seem to cruise, I had assumed that you would have made Platinum long ago.  I figured you to at least be Diamond by now. 

2 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

Color me surprised.  As often as you seem to cruise, I had assumed that you would have made Platinum long ago.  I figured you to at least be Diamond by now. 

Well, that was five cruises ago.  We've been cruising a lot more since DW retired.  Four more this year.😎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Asawi said:

I have done that. I did FCC+CN  and then added another CN later. I don't know if that is the way it's supposed to work, but it worked for me.

Thank you!! I did exactly that, and worked like a charm! Just called in to add the 2nd CN, took less than 2 minutes. 

• Like 1

I purchased on the Joy a few weeks ago and they told me that when I got home I could use the double up offer for my solo studio for next Summer Primo sailing.