LIVE B2B CARNIVAL JUBILEE JUNE 8-JUNE 22 2024

Usually i stay away from blue drinks (yeah, i know i had some blue the first day)

This is Atlantis Potion

Not too sweet but tropical tasting (i dont know what tropical actually tastes like but it seems like a good desciptive word)

17180530900567791219717901728694.jpg

• Like 9

Emeril's 717

I had the cast iron scampi- shrimp a tad overcooked but this is so delicious. I had it on Carnival celebration as well and it wad equally as tasty.

Next was the Crab Louis salad- i zoomed in so that you could see it was in fact crab with a "C" and not krab with a "K" - it was good, could have used a wee bit of lemon. The meal was good, the service slow. I got my crab salad about 10 min after my shrimp and my water about 5 min aftet my salad. You order at the counter and they bring it to your tsble. 

Wonderful violin music next door at the stage in the bar area (i haven't gone to that bar yet)

20240610_190733.jpg

20240610_190727.jpg

20240610_184819.jpg

20240610_184538.jpg

20240610_185848.jpg

20240610_190224.jpg

• Like 11

Emeril's 717

I had the cast iron shrimp scampi- shrimp a tad overcooked but this is so delicious. I had it on Carnival Celebration as well, and it was equally as tasty.

Next was the Crab Louis salad- i zoomed in so that you could see it was in fact crab with a "C" and not krab with a "K" - it was good, could have used a wee bit of lemon. The meal was good, the service slow. I got my crab salad about 10 min after my shrimp and my water about 5 min aftet my salad. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. 

Wonderful violin music next door at the stage in the bar area (i haven't gone to that bar yet)

• Like 7

***Important Info- make sure you have your drivers license or some sort of goverment issue ID. Even though this is a cruise line private area, they request you have it. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CAC104 said:

Is the Emerils restaurant an extra charge restaurant?   If so, how much?

Yes it is an extra charge but depends on what you get. I will find the prices out for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got off the ship and walked around for a little bit. It is really hot today. I think I lasted a half an hour before heading back to the ship. When you get off, you walk up the dock then through duty free then it opens up to more shops

20240611_111328.jpg

20240611_111331.jpg

20240611_111334.jpg

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

The beach is on a little island- you can walk or take the chairlift. There is a fee for the chairlift $15. I didnt do the chair lift today but its kinda fun and you can get good pictures

20240611_111215.jpg

20240611_110841.jpg

Edited by Prometheus1
Misspelling
  • Like 7

On 6/10/2024 at 10:57 AM, Prometheus1 said:

This is a thing of beauty and yes it is included in the drink package. This does count as breakfast- meat, fruit, and vegetable and water, 

17180349682226242539711909624630.jpg

This is included in drink package? I'm in. Thinking of booking the Jubilee...Haven't cruised since before Covid, nervous. Keep talkin, your doing fantastic!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I can't help feeling that to go to the beach on their Island and have to pay $30.00 for an umbrella in that kind of climate with sun and heat is a real rip off....But, I am loving your pictures and reports.

Kirin....at some time I would love to see some pictures of you, so after all this time of communicating we "Lasties" can put a face to all the reports.

Edited by CAC104
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, CAC104 said:

I can't help feeling that to go to the beach on their Island and have to pay $30.00 for an umbrella in that kind of climate with sun and heat is a real rip off....But, I am loving your pictures and reports.

Kirin....at some time I would love to see some pictures of you, so after all this time of communicating we "Lasties" can put a face to all the reports.

Carol, it was so hot today even an umbrella would not have helped. I got back to the ship, showered and layed in bed for 2 hours- the heat just zapped the energy out of me:)

I dont do the beach unless Im at home under shade. I didnt even bring sunscreen with me since Im out in the sun minimally. I did wear a hat.

I will have to look for a photo. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, CAC104 said:

Nobody forces anybody to pay for an umbrella. There's plenty of trees for shade. 😎

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Following along. 😎

for your B2B were you able to get the same cabin on both legs of the trip?

Yes, thankfully im in the same room. My Mum is joining me on the second leg. Going to ask the steward to separate the bed a day early so the room will be ready early.

Edited by Prometheus1
Add
  • Like 4

Great pictures and journal!  I’d never be able to drink enough to justify a drink package, but am enjoying your variety without the need for a liver transplant. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, relic2 said:

Great pictures and journal!  I’d never be able to drink enough to justify a drink package, but am enjoying your variety without the need for a liver transplant. 😂

I can only justify the drink pkg when it's included on NCL and I only have to pay the 20% gratuities.  My liver is always happy when the cruise is over! 

• Like 2