Noordam 8147 reviews?

I have looked at Hal facts and tried to find recent reviews of aft Neptune suite 8147 on the Noordam?  I welcome suggestions to search or personal opinions.  Thank you, Cherie

Thank you so much. We were in 8140 on the Oosterdam in January and loved it.  I assume we will also love 8147 on the Noordam.  When I googled the cabin I saw a cabin that was differently layed out than the Oosterdam.  I love aft wraps so I'm sure it will be fabulous, was just hoping for recent info.  Thank you again, Cherie 

I did see a video on Youtube that shows a aft neptune on deck 8.  It's either 8147 or 8140. If you search on youtube Harr noordam neptune suite aft you should find it.  Looks like the video is only a year old.

L.

45 minutes ago, leerathje said:

I did see a video on Youtube that shows a aft neptune on deck 8.  It's either 8147 or 8140. If you search on youtube Harr noordam neptune suite aft you should find it.  Looks like the video is only a year old.

L.

Thank you, thank you.  I finally found the one on Harr from @ 1 year ago.  It is set up differently than the Oosterdam and does not seem as roomy but I love those balconies.  Cherie