Rotterdam veranda room questions

I'm looking at deck plans, to try to choose a veranda stateroom.  I was looking at 6168 or 6172, but can't tell what the grayed area across from 6168 is.  Anyone with experience on the ship or with reading deck plans have any idea what it could be?

2 hours ago, jabrown40 said:

Anyone with experience on the ship or with reading deck plans have any idea what it could be?

On CruiseDeckPlans, the deckplan for sister ship Koningsdam shows a crew staircase; hard to tell if accessed from the narrow aisle aft of the elevators or from within the gray space across from 6168. 6172 is of course across from 6170.

I have stayed in both these cabins on the Rotterdam, I have no idea what is in that gray area, but I can tell you if you were worried about noise, I have never heard anything, absolutely nothing.  As a matter of fact, those are my two cabin go to's when I book the Pinnacle Class ships.....hope this helps.....enjoy the Rotterdam, she's beautiful.

• Like 1