Enchanted Princess Overhang from Lido Deck

I am looking at a mini-suite on the Marina Deck, just below the glass walkway on the Lido Deck. For anyone who has been in these mini-suites, how bad is the overhang and how bad is the noise from the Lido Deck?

The overhang is significant.  

Also, there are those blue lights there along the bottom of the Sea Walk. 

I believe I can find a picture or video for you, from Enchanted or another Royal Class ship...  But, do not have the time until later.  I will try to post this for you later if still needed.

35 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

The overhang is significant.  

Also, there are those blue lights there along the bottom of the Sea Walk. 

I believe I can find a picture or video for you, from Enchanted or another Royal Class ship...  But, do not have the time until later.  I will try to post this for you later if still needed.

No longer needed. I was able to get my room changed to one of the angled balcony mini-suites on Deck 10 mid-ship instead. I will still be below the glass walkway, but several decks lower now so I don't think it will be any kind of an issue. Thank  you for the input though!

Posted (edited)

View from the Sky Walk glass panels & of the blue lights at night which didn’t bother us on Emerald (8) deck midship & only illuminated the railing.

image.thumb.jpeg.5227ca02591bfe536ff50211472a8680.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a334cc8ca71279f2f7326e03a167f871.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0b067c11e854aa53c22a60d9e70b2b60.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

View from the Sky Walk glass panels & of the blue lights at night which didn’t bother us on Emerald (8) deck midship & only illuminated the railing.

image.thumb.jpeg.5227ca02591bfe536ff50211472a8680.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a334cc8ca71279f2f7326e03a167f871.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0b067c11e854aa53c22a60d9e70b2b60.jpeg

I don't think that lighting will be much of an issue for us down on Caribe (Deck 10) either. Well, now that the overhang isn't an issue since we are on Deck 10 instead of 15, I would love to see photos or hear about people's experiences with those angled mid-ship mini-suites. We are specifically in C427. Haven't been able to find any good photos/videos through CruiseDeckPlans.

Edited by JamieLogical
  • Like 1

We are on the Majestic Princess (Different Ship-Same Layout) in B427 on 4/21/25diectly one deck above C427. We have seen on CruiseDeckPlans pictures from staterooms either next door or higher/lower. B or C 427 appears to be a great stateroom especially being midship with angled balcony. Take a look. Sky Princess Cabin C427 (cruisedeckplans.com)

23 minutes ago, Mike A said:

We are on the Majestic Princess (Different Ship-Same Layout) in B427 on 4/21/25diectly one deck above C427. We have seen on CruiseDeckPlans pictures from staterooms either next door or higher/lower. B or C 427 appears to be a great stateroom especially being midship with angled balcony. Take a look. Sky Princess Cabin C427 (cruisedeckplans.com)

Yeah, I saw those photos on CruiseDeckPlans, but they don't show the actual balcony, unfortunately. I have managed to find some more photos/videos of similar room locations on other decks of other Royal Class ships, so I think I have a decent idea now of what the balcony will be like. I will be sure to take and upload lots of pictures after my sailing in August!

25 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Yeah, I saw those photos on CruiseDeckPlans, but they don't show the actual balcony, unfortunately. I have managed to find some more photos/videos of similar room locations on other decks of other Royal Class ships, so I think I have a decent idea now of what the balcony will be like. I will be sure to take and upload lots of pictures after my sailing in August!

Don't know if you have seen this. The following is a video of A426 (same stateroom except port vs starboard) on the Majestic. The video incudes the balcony.