TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

So Trivia...When I was on The Pearl last summer they did signature cards. Every game you played you would collect that cruise staff's signature on a card. Wins were extra signatureS. Then on the last day you turned the cards in for your choice of prizes. I got a cool beach bag, some coffee mugs, playing cards, and some toiletry bags that I've been using a lot lately. Much better than previous cruises IMO.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

So Trivia...When I was on The Pearl last summer they did signature cards. Every game you played you would collect that cruise staff's signature on a card. Wins were extra signatureS. Then on the last day you turned the cards in for your choice of prizes. I got a cool beach bag, some coffee mugs, playing cards, and some toiletry bags that I've been using a lot lately. Much better than previous cruises IMO.

That’s cool. They are definitely not doing that now 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

Short list?

Who didn't go to UNT?

My dad was campus minister at UNT (then NTSU) late 50's to mid 60's. When I visit Denton - 2022 most recent, and drive by our two parsonage homes, I always go to the UNT Jazz Lab band concerts, named for the hour of the day the lab is held. Holy smokes, amazing amazing musicians. As a kid we went went to Pat Boone's restaurant every Sunday, probably the only restaurant outing for a poor minister's family. I still saw stores and theatres downtown I remember as a grade 2-7 year old kid in 2022 ❤️

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Bar city shutting down 

IMG_4547.thumb.jpeg.640f0e9ab95a4a220ef6b9c661d55a1c.jpeg

IMG_4548.thumb.jpeg.b3abe3d5e7ee80d92f385f82443b6545.jpeg

You can't shut down the Bar when there's still an attractive Brunette sitting by herself  at the Bar

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Also, controversial post, but the guy in front of me looks like Joran Van Der Sloot

I think of that murder every time I contemplate a cruise that includes Aruba.

• Like 4