When will the 2026 Serenade of the Seas Itinerary be available

I love cruising on the Radiance Class Ships, and I'd like to cruise on the Serenade of the Seas during January and February 2026 but there's no information on the whereabouts of the Serenade of the Seas past September 2025! Does anyone know when will the 2026 Serenade of the Seas Itinerary be available?

8 hours ago, Robland said:

Does anyone know when will the 2026 Serenade of the Seas Itinerary be available?

Welcome to CC.

Sometime later this summer a 2026-27 deployment thread will be started similar to the one linked above. All ship itineraries will be discussed in that thread. The actual info won't be available for another 4+ months but plenty of speculation will be had.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Robland said:

I love cruising on the Radiance Class Ships, and I'd like to cruise on the Serenade of the Seas during January and February 2026 but there's no information on the whereabouts of the Serenade of the Seas past September 2025! Does anyone know when will the 2026 Serenade of the Seas Itinerary be available?

It will probably go to the Caribbean somewhere but there’s a bit of speculation it may go to Australia .