Where to Report Forum Server Issues

It's been a long time - since we kept having issues staying logged in - that I've had an issue with the boards here, and blessed if I can find anywhere to report them.

In the last 48 hours, I've had an inordinate number of transient server failures resulting in

TransientOutage.jpg.afee3682a0d95e0ab85babf2ecf0d31d.jpg

2 hours ago, canderson said:

It's been a long time - since we kept having issues staying logged in - that I've had an issue with the boards here, and blessed if I can find anywhere to report them.

In the last 48 hours, I've had an inordinate number of transient server failures resulting in

It's not just you.   I had that several times this morning.

Thank you @Host Hattie for moving this thread to the correct forum Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! where it will be on topic.

4 hours ago, canderson said:

1. Hello @canderson and thank you for your post. 

Please note the following at the top of this forum:

Before emailing the Community Team, we ask that you please browse the many pinned help topics below.  Also, your question may have been asked by other members and answered -- please browse those as well. 

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Also, please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..."

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
    Senior Manager, Community
    community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

Hope this will be helpful!

Happy sails,

Host Kat