Bringing water on board

I’m sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but I couldn’t find the answer to my question. I even did a search on the Celebrity website.

I drink bottled water at home and Body Armor electrolyte  drink. Both are in plastic bottles. Can I bring them in my carry on? Both come in plastic containers. I know that some cruise lines only allow you to bring aluminum cans on board. I don’t drink alcohol or soda so the drink package isn’t worth it to me, and I know the cruise water is potable, but I prefer my brand of bottled water. Thank you in advance for your guidance.

1 minute ago, Surfgirl said:

I’m sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but I couldn’t find the answer to my question. I even did a search on the Celebrity website.

I drink bottled water at home and Body Armor electrolyte  drink. Both are in plastic bottles. Can I bring them in my carry on? Both come in plastic containers. I know that some cruise lines only allow you to bring aluminum cans on board. I don’t drink alcohol or soda so the drink package isn’t worth it to me, and I know the cruise water is potable, but I prefer my brand of bottled water. Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Which port? On some I've seen signs prohibiting it.

3 hours ago, Surfgirl said:

You can bring your own water on board Celebrity.

14 hours ago, Liao said:

You can bring your own water on board Celebrity.

Thank you, yes I know that… but some cruise lines only allow soda and water to be in aluminum bottles and cans. My specific question is— do they allow PLASTIC bottles?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Surfgirl said:

Thank you, yes I know that… but some cruise lines only allow soda and water to be in aluminum bottles and cans. My specific question is— do they allow PLASTIC bottles?

In our experience water in plastic bottles was able to be carried on at Cape Liberty with Celebrity.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

22 minutes ago, Surfgirl said:

Yes

9 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

In our experience water in plastic bottles was able to be carried on at Cape Liberty with Celebrity.

That’s great! Thank you so much! Thank you too Liao.

• Like 1