Princess Dining Options

If you have friends onboard and you want to have dinner with them how can you link both bookings so you dine at the same time on the same table……..I’ve looked but can’t find it …..on the old app you could link your bookings

4 hours ago, rkmw said:

If you have friends onboard and you want to have dinner with them how can you link both bookings so you dine at the same time on the same table……..I’ve looked but can’t find it …..on the old app you could link your bookings

It is still possible to link your dining reservation in the updated app with other people. A cruise friend did it so the 4 of us can share the same table nightly in Crown’s Botticelli restaurant (Reservable MDR).

I am not going to risk losing those reservations by going too far however near the bottom of the Botticelli reservation option I see what looks like a white pencil in a blue circle. Clicking on there gives me an option to add the people we want to dine with to share the same private table.

2 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

It is still possible to link your dining reservation in the updated app with other people. A cruise friend did it so the 4 of us can share the same table nightly in Crown’s Botticelli restaurant (Reservable MDR).

I am not going to risk losing those reservations by going too far however near the bottom of the Botticelli reservation option I see what looks like a white pencil in a blue circle. Clicking on there gives me an option to add the people we want to dine with to share the same private table.

2 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

I’m not sure if it’s the same but if you go into the app and click on your dining room and you scroll up and you see new reservation and below the guest it has a photo of you and a pencil, click on that and you see travel party and the top right corner you see a figure with + click on that and you can search by booking number, I’m waiting on my friends booking number to see if it works 

I'm still getting the message on the app "To access dining reservations your voyage must be paid in full or you must be a platinum or elite captains circle member or have a full suite or club class mini suite"

Our cruise isn't until December on Crown Princess and I think full payment is due September?

anyone else having the same issue?

6 hours ago, Muffinz said:

I'm still getting the message on the app "To access dining reservations your voyage must be paid in full or you must be a platinum or elite captains circle member or have a full suite or club class mini suite"

Our cruise isn't until December on Crown Princess and I think full payment is due September?

anyone else having the same issue?

There are a few threads on the Princess board including the link to the following thread that are discussing that Princess policy…at what level are you?

Some who are elite & platinum incorrectly receive the message you see while some who are not at these levels are able to make reservations despite not being eligible based on that Princess policy you received. Too often it’s been my experience when dealing with Princess they are best described as consistently inconsistent and with the new dining room reservation system for Traditional, Reservable & Open seating unfortunately that certainly applies.

Edited by Astro Flyer

4 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

There are a few threads on the Princess board including the link to the following thread that are discussing that Princess policy…at what level are you?

Some who are elite & platinum incorrectly receive the message you see while some who are not at these levels are able to make reservations despite not being eligible based on that Princess policy you received. Too often it’s been my experience when dealing with Princess they are best described as consistently inconsistent and with the new dining room reservation system for Traditional, Reservable & Open seating unfortunately that certainly applies.

thanks - we are Princess newbies...This will be our first Princess Cruise

19 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

thanks - we are Princess newbies...This will be our first Princess Cruise

You’re welcome & hopefully you’ll have a good cruise.

The Princess pre-cruise preparation since they implemented their MedallionClass has been too challenging. We have many enjoyable days at sea on Princess thankfully with few issues. I try to not sweat the small stuff and for me being on a cruise most issues are small stuff.

In 2009 we greatly enjoyed our Princess cruise visiting your beautiful country & its friendly people. 😊 

19 hours ago, windsor26 said:

Glad I got into the app early and booked for the same time to share a table every night in the Boticcelli   Now will keep checking to see that does not disappear  (lol)

Hahaha, me too, I've booked my dining reservations and will still check periodically to make sure they stay there 😂

• Like 1